There is no translation available.
VERIFICATION OF TRANSLATED NATIONAL ID CARD (TAZKERA)
- The verification process of a translated national ID is done by the MoFA in the following manner:
- Initially, the original National ID Card (Tazkera) shall be verified by the Population Registration Department of MoI;
- Tazkera must be translated into English by an authorized translation agency;
- The translation must be approved by the Department of Government Cases of the Ministry of Justice (MoJ);
- In the final stage the original Tazkera, copy of the original Tazkera and the copy of its English translation must be submitted to MoFA for verification
- A (200AF) document process fee will be collected.