UPON ARRIVAL VISA PROCEDURE FOR FOREIGN BUSINESS PEOPLE AND INVESTORS
- The upon arrival visas will be issued for the foreign business people and investors upon their arrival at Hamid Karzai International Airport through the representatives of Border Police of Ministry of Interior Affairs of Afghanistan and after the evaluation of the required documents in collaboration with the MoFA representative at the airport. This visa will be issued in accordance with the amendment of Article 27.
- The required documents are as follows:
- To provide a notarized copy of a valid business license with at least six-month validity;
- To submit a new notarized bank statement with having a minimum of US $100,000 deposit.
- To complete the visa application form with providing a recent photo;
- Providing the exact address of the company along with the valid commercial document in which the address of the company is cited;
- Visa payment fees are paid in accordance with the Article 27 of the Travel and Residence Law for the Foreign Nationals in Afghanistan. It is only applicable for issuing a business visa for business people and investors.
- Providing an original copy of the business letter from the company
- Providing the Police Clearance or No-Objection Certificate